Air Pacific Ltd is generally known as Fiji Airways. You can visit almost 13 countries and over 100 destinations with this airline.
There is only paid in-flight Wi-Fi service available on select airlines, although it is only available for A350-900 aircraft.
In the table below we give you some of the essential details, you need to know about Fiji Airways.
|Airlines Name||Air Pacific Ltd|
|Started operation||27 Jun 2013|
|Headquarter||Nadi International Airport Nadi, Fiji|
|Main Hub||Nadi International Airport|
|Bases||Suva Nausori International (Luvuvhu) (SUV / NFNA)|
|Average Fleet Age||8.1 Years|
|Address||Fiji Airways, Nasoso Road, Nadi International Airport|
|Phone Number||00 679 672 0777|
Fiji Airways WiFi
Fiji Airways provides paid Wi-Fi service to the flyers. However, there is only one sort of aircraft that can give you internet access as mentioned earlier.
Fiji Airways Wi-Fi comes with four packages with different prizes that you have to bear to get internet access.
Fiji Airways WiFi Cost & Data Limit
|Text||$ 2.95||20 MB|
|Light web||$ 7.95||60 MB|
|Standard web||$ 14.95||120 MB|
|Web plus||$ 24.95||500 MB|
- The text package is meant for chatting via social media applications only.
- The light web is suitable for quick surfing, updating email, or getting in contact with people when needed.
- If you wish to surf the internet, use social networks, or send an email you may buy the third package.
- The web plus is perfect for surfing, quick uploading & sharing, e-mails, social networks.
However, heavy data activities are not allowed and you may use the purchased packages for only one flight.
How to connect FIJI Wifi?
To enjoy the Fiji Airways Wi-Fi, you need to follow the next instructions,
- Make sure your device is Wi-Fi enabled
- Enable Flight mode
- Open settings
- Turn on Wi-Fi in Wi-Fi and network settings
- View available wireless networks and select Wi-Fi SSID of Fiji Airways
- Connect to the network
- Launch your internet browser
- Purchase available packages as you wish.
- Enjoy browsing!
Is there Wi-Fi at Fiji Airways?
Indeed, you can use in-flight Wi-Fi service.
Is Fiji Airways Wi-Fi free?
No, Fiji Airways Wi-Fi is paid. There are different plans with different limits.
Is Fiji Airways Wi-Fi limited?
Yes, the specific details have been mentioned above and will be included in the package you are buying.
How many devices are allowed to connect?
You can connect as many devices as you want. But heavy use of data is forbidden.
Is there a time limit for using Wi-Fi?
Sure, the details should be provided in the package you order.
What should I do if I face problems?
You can contact the helpline of Fiji Airways 00 679 672 0777 or contact THLPassengerSupport@airWi-Fi.aero.