Cathay Pacific (CX) has paid WIFI service on board. Cathay Pacific WIFI is enabled in Airbus A350 aircraft and going to introduce in Boeing 777 and Airbus A330 aircraft.
First-class Passengers will get free WIFI in Boeing 777 and Airbus A330 aircraft.
When you are on a flight, check whether the aircraft is enabled with WIFI service or not. If it is enabled with WIFI, you can purchase a package as your need.
You can check-in your flight status by flight number and look for WIFI enabled to sign in your scheduled flight. You can do it before the flight.
Cathay Pacific WiFi Cost
When the aircraft crossed 1000 feet, you can browse the internet on your WIFI-equipped devices like a mobile, tablet, and computer. The backside is video streaming is not available.
|Flight times of 6 hrs or less||$12.95|
|Flight times of Above 6 hrs||$19.95|
|One-hour uninterrupted use||$ 9.95|
How to Connect Cathay Pacific WiFi?
It is very simple.
- Just enable WIFI on your devices such as android, iPhone, MAC, or laptop.
- Then look for the “Cathay Pacific” network. Click to connect.
- Then go to WIFI.cathaypacific.com and select your preferred package.
- Boom! you successfully connected to the WIFI. Now browse whatever you want.
Who is the provider of Cathay Pacific Airlines WiFi?
Cathay Pacific(A350 aircraft.) WIFI is provided by inflight connectivity company Panasonic and GOGO provides Cathay Pacific’s Boeing 777 and Airbus A330 aircraft.
|Boeing 777 and Airbus A330 aircraft.||GOGOAIR|
Quality of WiFi in Cathay Pacific
The WIFI provided by Panasonic is not satisfactory as far as customer experience. But Passengers praise the service of GOGOAIR in comparison to Panasonic.
Customer support for Cathay Pacific WIFI provided by Panasonic
If you cannot connect to WIFI or face any problem, you can contact Panasonic at the following email
- Hong Kong toll-free at +800-906-284.
- US toll-free at +1-855-752-0055.
Customer support for Cathay Pacific WIFI provided by GOGO
You can contact GOGO for any kind of assistance in the following live chat
- Hong Kong toll-free at 800-961-983.
- US toll-free at +1 571 465 5960.
Point to be noted:
- A WIFI coverage map is available in the seat pocket
- WIFI of Cathay Pacific is not available in the northern polar region
- Pax may be disconnected because of the beam switch, please wait and try again
- WIFI is not enabled in all Boeing 777 and Airbus A330 aircraft.
- WIFI will not be available before taking off and during landing time.
About Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific is the flag carrier of Hongkong and its main hub is in Hongkong international airport. It was founded in 1946. IATA code is CX and ICAO code is CPA. Cathay Pacific is the world’s tenth airline based on sales.
|Airlines name||Cathay Pacific|
Cathay Pacific on social media
Does Cathay Pacific have inflight WiFi?
Yes, They provide paid inflight Wifi.
What is the Accepted payment gateway for WiFi?
Cathay Pacific accepts the following payment method: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB.