Philippine Airlines (PAL) is the flag carrier of the Philippines. It is the first & oldest commercial airline in Asia.
Is Philippine Airlines WiFi free?
- For a very short period of time, you can use Wi-Fi for free. But for a comfortable & longer use, you may purchase from their Wi-Fi plans listed below.
Philippine Airlines (PAL) WiFi Plan & Cost
|Chat Plan (5 MB)||$3|
|WiFi Plan (100 MB)||$10|
|WiFi Plan (Unlimited)||$40|
*Both the WiFi Plans are valid for single-use, for one device at a time.
*Passengers in all classes will get a complementary 3 MB chat plan for texting. (Photos & videos will not be supported.)
*Business class passengers can enjoy additional 100 MB complementary WiFi. They have to input the promo code given in their scratch cards.
Which Aircraft Have PAL Inflight WiFi?
|Boeing 777 (London-Manila & Manila-London)||OnAir|
How Do I connect Philippine Airlines WiFi?
- Turn Wi-Fi on your device & select the ‘myPAL’ WiFi network.
- Open your web browser. The browser will automatically display the log-in portal. If it doesn’t happen, go to website
- Click ‘Go Online’ & enjoy your data plan.
Can I stream Netflix movies on board?
- Streaming Netflix is allowed. Moreover, you would have individual TV screens for entertainment.
Is there any individual inflight entertainment system on board?
- Yes. With myPAL eSuite, you can watch latest movies, TV Series, listen music etc for free just from your booked seat.
On the air, by using myPAL player app you can watch movies, TV shows etc. for free with your own device.
On-Board Philippine Airlines (PAL) Entertainment Access Processes
- Install the myPAL player app on your device from the apple app store Or Google Play Store before the flight.
- On board, connect to the myPAL Wi-Fi Network.
- Open the app & Enjoy movies, TV shows & music from the entertainment library of the Airlines!
Can I make phone calls while on the air?
- Yes. Philippine Airlines allows you to make voice calls on the plane. By following a few steps, you can make a call whether urgent or simple hello to your dearer ones!
myPAL Mobile User Instructions
- Use the SIM having an international roaming service.
- Turned off Airplane mode & connect to the OnAir cellular network.
- Using the specific country code, make your call. Roaming rates will be applied.
Philippine Airlines (PAL) At A Glance
|Airlines Name||Philippine Airlines|
|Founded||1935 (as Philippine Aerial Taxi Company) 1941 (as Philippine Air Lines)|
|Hubs||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila)|
|Headquarters||PNB Financial Center, Macapagal Boulevard, Bay City, Pasay, Philippines.|
|Secondary Hubs||Clark International Airport,Mactan-Cebu International Airport,Fracisco Bangoy International Airport (davao)|
For Disability Assistance (For flights to & from USA only):
Call (+632) 8556-2151
Hotline: 1-800-435-9725 (USA/Canada)
*Please inform the airlines on disability assistance, 48 hours before the flight.
For more info –
Philippine Airlines, Inc.
Manager – Customer Relations
PO Box 1344
Makati City, Philippines.
Social Media Pages