Kansas City International Airport facilitates free WI-FI throughout all terminals by connecting SSID LAN- KCI_FREE_WiFi.
The WI-FI provider’s name is Kanas City International Airport (KCI). Passengers and visitors have unlimited access to WI-FI and Internet Browsing.
All types of devices can access the free Kansas Airport WI-FI. For the network users’ convenience, the Kansas Airport provides free access to log in as long as they want.
Now, let’s have a quick look at the Kansas City International Airport WI-FI facility.
A Quick Look on Kansas City international Airport WI-FI facility
|WI-FI||Available Free WI-FI|
|WI-FI Provider||Kansas City International Airport (KCI)|
How to connect with Free Kansas City Airport WI-FI
To sustain the glory of Kansas City Intl Airport provides easy processes to stay connected online. 24/7. Here they are.
- WI-FI Access: available Free WI-FI
- WI-FI Provider: Kansas City International Airport (KCI)
- Hotspot Name: KCI_FREE_WiFi
- First, go to your device’s Wireless & Network settings. Then switch on the WI-FI button. After that, click on SSID- KCI_FREE_WiFi to connect with the airport WI-FI. Once you are connected, the Kansas City Intl Airport WI-FI page will pop up. From the portal page, you can check the news and flight updates, weather information or send an email or watch a video, etc. many more to surf the internet.
- Now enjoy the internet browsing with the Kansas City Airport WI-FI as long as you are there.
- If you have any problem while connecting the free WI-FI, you can contact to Kansas City International Airport WI-FI service or call on – 816-243-3176.
About Kansas City International Airport (KCI)
Kansas City International Airport (KCI) is a public and second-busiest airport in the United States of America.
The KCI locates in the northwest of downtown Kansas City in Platte County, Missouri. It has three terminals- TA, TB & TC, and 90 gates.
Every year up to 11 million people travel through this airport. For the traveling benefit, the Kansas City International Airport serves free WI-FI to all passengers and visitors.
Let’s on a quick look at Kansas City International Airport (KCI).
A Quick look at Kansas City International Airport (KCI)
|Airport name||Kansas City International Airport (KCI)|
|City/State||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Country||United States of America|
|Airport Phone||+1 816-243-5237|
|Website||Kansas City International Airport (KCI)|
Kansas City Airport Map
Can anyone tell is there any WI-FI at Kansas City International Airport (KCI)?
Yes, absolutely! The WI-FI is available at Kansas City International Airport (KCI).
Is the WI-FI free at Kanas City International Airport (KCI)?
Kansas City International Airport (KCI) serves FREE WI-FI Network.
Is there any paid system for the Kansas City Airport WI-FI?
No paid system. Kansas City Intl Airport serves only Free WI-FI.
How long does the free WI-FI can be used at Kansas City Intl Airport (KCI)?
At Kansas City International Airport, the Free WI-FI lasts for as long as you are in there.
Can anyone tell the name of the SSID of the WI-FI network at KCI Airport?
The SSID name of Free Kansas Airport WI-FI is KCI_FREE_WiFi.
Can I find the WI-FI in other areas of Kansas City Intl Airport?
The free WI-FI is accessible throughout terminals at KCI Airport.
What type of device is allowed to connect with Kansas City Airport WI-FI?
Smartphones, laptops, and smart-gadgets are allowed to connect with free WI-FI.
For any help or if you do have a problem while connecting the free WI-FI at Kansas City Intl Airport?
If you are facing any problem while connecting the WI-FI, call on 816-243-3176 or you can contact Kansas City Airport WI-FI service.