Cancun international airport (CUN) have limited wifi available for passengers at some specific place of Cancun airport. You can access Cancun airport free wifi for 15 minutes at your wifi-enabled devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, and computers. But speed is very low by the review of the users. If you have Mera lounge access, then you can use unlimited wifi at high speed.
You must have wifi enabled computer, laptop, or smartphone to browse Cancun wifi. When you open an internet browser connecting Cancun free wifi, you will see a webpage that is sponsored by the host of wifi.
You can watch this video to get an overview of what To Expect
Cancun international airport at a glance
Cancun international airport (CUN) is Mexico’s 2nd largest and Latin America’s fourth-largest airport. It is located at Cancun, Quintana Roo, on the Caribbean coast. It is getting popular day by day. It has two runways that can be used simultaneously. Cancun was awarded by airport council internationals in 2011
|Airport name||Cancun international airport|
|Operated by||Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (ASUR)|
|Focus city||Interjet, VivaAerobus, and Volaris|
Emergency contact of Cancun airport
+(52) 55 5284 0400
Bosques de Alisos 47A – Piso 4,
Bosques de las Lomas México D.F.,
email: [email protected]
What Terminals to get access wifi at Cancun airport?
- you can use 15 minutes free wifi by Infinitum Movil network
- after 15 minutes, only place you will have free wifi in Mera restaurant in terminal 2
- You can use free wifi if you have a credit card that is supported by the Mera business lounge.
- If you are in terminal 3 and 4, once 15 minutes is over, you have to switch to your personal data.
- The best way to know whether any free wifi is available at any airport is to ask the airport’s employee. Some times you can not get accurate info on google.
Cancun airport in social media
You can share your experience with us to improve this article.