Beijing Capital international provides 5 hours of Free WI-FI to all passengers by connecting SSID AIRPORT-FREE-WiFi. The WI-FI service supports by Boingo. A passenger who has a Boingo holder can connect directly. All passengers can connect the WI-FI through mobile phones, and laptops, even via passport scanning.
Beijing Capital International Airport is a busy airport and locates 25 km northwest of the center of Beijing, China. The airport has three terminals like-T1, T2, and T3. Every year up to 80 million people travel via the airport. For the passengers’ convenience, it provides free WI-FI. Let’s get an idea of Beijing Capital International Airport and Its WI-FI facility.
An idea of Beijing Capital Airport and Its WI-FI Service
|Airport name||Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)|
|City/State||Shunyi District, Beijing|
|WI-FI||Free WI-FI For 5 hours|
|WI-FI Provider||Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)|
|Airport Phone||+86 10 96158|
|Social Media||Twitter |
|Website||Beijing Capital International Airport|
How do I connect and use free Beijing Capital Airport WI-FI?
It’s simple to connect with Beijing Airport WI-FI. To connect to the Airport WI-FI facility, follow the below-mentioned steps.
For Mobile Users
- WI-FI Access: 5 hours of Free WI-FI
- WI-FI Provider: Boingo
- Hotspot Name: AIRPORT-FREE-WiFi
- Make sure your device is WI-FI enabled.
- Open the WI-FI icon and tap to switch on.
- Find and connect the network SSID- AIRPORT-FREE-WiFi
- After connecting WI-FI, open a web browser page, and then a Boingo page will appear. There you have to insert your mobile number and click on ‘Get Free Account.’ After that, you will obtain an SMS where you have to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now you’re connected and enjoy Internet Browsing for 5 hours free!
- For any help, call customer care at 400-003-5060.
For Laptop Users
Switch on your laptop wireless and connect to SSID AIRPORT-FREE-WiFi. When you connect to the network, a webpage will pop up, and now click on ‘Get Account’ then type your mobile number on the ‘Free Account’ page. After that, tap on the ‘Get Free Account’ button. You will get the username and password via an SMS in seconds. Now insert the username and password received in SMS. Just tab ‘I agree to WiFi Terms’ then ‘Sign in’ to connect to the Free Beijing Capital Airport WI-FI for 5 Hours.
Connecting WI-FI via Passport Scanned
Passengers can also connect to the WI-FI via passport scanning in the airport. First, open your passport where your identity information is seeable. Just place your passport book into the scanning holder and then click on the ‘Scan’ button on the display screen. Now print the username and password to connect with Beijing Capital Airport Free WI-FI. Now you can enjoy the network for 5 hours.
- If you cannot connect the WI-FI via mobile or laptop, you can directly go to information desks at every terminal where you can use your ID or Passport Scanning.
- A person who is a Boingo user, he/she can directly connect to the SSID network.
- After getting the username and password, kindly stop the message filter activity on your phone.
Is there a WI-FI facility at Beijing Capital International Airport?
Yes, the airport WI-FI is available.
Is WI-FI free at Beijing Capital International Airport?
No. The WI-FI provides by Boingo. Free WI-FI is available for 5 hours for all the passengers.
Is WI-FI available in the other areas of Beijing Capital International Airport?
Yes! The WI-FI service is available throughout all terminals- T1, T2 & T3.
What devices are acceptable to connect?
Your Mobile, Laptop, tabs, and smart gadgets, etc.